- Handmade and hand painted stone-like piece with a painting of mosques at night and a writing.
- Writing: مولاي إني ببابك قد بسطت يدي من لي ألوذ به إلاك يا سندي
- Hand-painted with permanent colors.
- Material: Polymer clay.
- Colors: pearl, blue, dark blue, and purple.
- Dimensions: Width: 9 cm, Height: 8 cm Depth: 3 cm
- The images show the front and the back of the “Zalata”.
- All items come beautifully packaged and can travel all over the world!
Our packaging is tagged “Handmade in Egypt.”
Your item will be packaged as shown in the images.
“Zalata” as pronounced in Arabic is the word for “stone.” We’ve used this word for naming our collection of the handmade and hand painted stone-like pieces. This collection is made to look similar to real hand painted stones.